miércoles, 3 de agosto de 2011

"Le Marais"



-          (A) Have we met before? I have this impression we’ve crossed paths.
Where do you live? I live in the 17th. Maybe I saw you in my neighborhood. You’re not much of a talker.  I’m not sure, but I think I’ve seen you before.
You have a mystic look. There’s really something  special about your look.
Do you believe in ghosts? I really dig that topic. Maybe we knew each other in another time, another era.  [FRENCH]
-          (B) Do you have a light?  [FRENCH]
-          (A) A light? (he gives it to him). [FRENCH]
-          (B) Thank you. [FRENCH]
-          (A ) It’s weird, but when I saw you, I felt the need to talk to you.  As if…I don’t know… it’s very strong …it’s weird.
I figured that if I didn’t  talk to you before disappearing I would be missing out on something…important.
It’s beautiful, isn’t it? You work in a nice place. I didn’t want to lose the chance to talk to you, because…it’s dumb, but I just didn’t want to. Any way….may I? (he wants to sit in front of him).  [FRENCH]
-          (B) Yes. [FRENCH]
-          (A) Do you believe in soul mates? Someone’s  who’s your other half.
Do you like jazz? [FRENCH]
-          (B) Yes. [FRENCH]
-          (A) Charlie Parker. And Kurt Cobain? I adore Kurt Cobain. Never mind.
I’ll give you my number. I’d love to talk to you, if you call. A more serious and, above all, a longer talk. Longer…Here (he gives him his number). [FRENCH]
-          (B) Thank you very much.  [FRENCH]
-          (C) What happened? [ENGLISH]
-          (B) I’m not sure Christian, he gave me this. [ENGLISH]
-          (C) His phone number? [ENGLISH]


- (B) I don’t know what he was saying. I don’t speak French that well… [ENGLISH]






                                                                                                                              Paris Je t'aime...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario