lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

Diary of a drug friend.

" I love you because you're as crazy as I,
Because all the shadows and lights of the sky
Of existence are centred in you;
The cross-jagged lightning, the roar of typhoon
Are as good as the slumber of time as we swoon
With the sun half asleep in the blue.
You're a dream, you're a mystery, empress and slave,
You're like life, the inscrutable beat of its wave,
You are always the all-unexpected!

When you've promised yourself, then you push me
away;



When you scorn me, you suddenly kindle and slay;
You hate truth as the lies She rejected !
I love you because you are gallant and proud,
(Your soul is a sun and your body a cloud)
And you leap from my arms when I woo you;
Because you love earth and its worms, you caress
The stars and the seas, and you mock my distress
While the sorrows of others thrill through you !
I love you because my life's lost in your being;
You bum for me all the night long, and on seeing
Me, jest at your tears-and allot mine !
Because you elude me, a wave of the lake,
Because you are danger and poison, my snake,
Because you are mine, and are not mine ! "
                                                                                  
                                                                                                         Aleister Crowley

3 comentarios:

  1. Oh thanks ! :D
    This text is from the book?
    If it is, I didn't know that it's poesy ! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola!
    Que bueno que hayas encontrado mi blog buscando a mi queridísimo Henry Cavill :D Si te digo la verdad llevo meses y meses por no decirte un año ya buscando la pelicula de Laguna!!! pero no la encuentro por ningun lado solo videos sueltos por YouTube pero tiene pinta de ser una pelicula entretenida, como todas las de Henry xD
    También he de decirte que tu blog me ha gustado muchiisimo, coincidimos en muchos grupos como mgmt, yeah yeah yeahs, nirvana y florence and the machine, que este último aun estoy descubriendo poco a poco.
    Muchas de las entradas que has hecho tambien son muy bonitas e interesantes aunque todavia no lo he visto todo tranquilamente (voy escasa de tiempo) como la de Jeux d'enfants y tambien la de NY, adoro esa ciudad!!... por cierto, me encanta la cabecera de tu blog ;)

    Saludos,
    Susan

    ResponderEliminar